First Macintosh Computer and its Commercial Ad !!

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

25 years ago Apple introduced the Macintosh computer system. I’m using Windows since the beginning and I never used an Apple computer, but probably my next computer will be a Mac! Years ago I didn’t like Apple products. The iPod Mini was my first Apple try out and I liked it a lot. Now I see that Macintosh is getting popular all over the globe, I start to like the design and its graphical interface. Is it better then Windows? I’ll let you know it after I bought my first Mac.

How did the first Mac look liked?


apple_macintosh_1984

This was the commercial that introduced the Apple Macintosh Computer to the world.




Apple’s famous “1984″ television commercial, introducing the Apple Macintosh computer and directed by Ridley Scott, ran during a timeout in the third quarter of the Super Bowl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP